Friday, November 19, 2010

Yippee - Friday Night Sew In is here!

Hello everyone!  Well, we made it to Friday!  Yoohoo, sometimes that's reason enough to celebrate, isn't it!  Although I would love to spend the day in my jammies and sew, sew, sew, I have to get the house work, work, work done first.  But then, after the meals have been made, the dishes washed and put away and the dog fed and walked, it will be time for my Friday Night Sew In.

I'm not sure what project I'll work on...my Cool Blues perhaps?  Or maybe something new - like this fun little kit I bought a while back.

Enjoy!
Mary-Frances

This printed flannel has six different animals on it.  I choose five of them and make nine patches for the other four blocks.  It's so sweet and will be perfect for a little girl.

How cute is this?

This tiger is my fave.

The border and the rest of the fabric in the kit - love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for leaving a comment.