Sunday, December 30, 2012

Scrap quilts for 2013

Hi everyone!  Hope you've all had a peaceful time with family and friends.  I'm on break from school and have had time to work in the sewing room again.  I realized my scrap baskets are overflowing and I've decided that 2013 will be my year to make scrap quilts.

I started this string quilt a while ago and it's back up on the design wall.  Time to tackle this one again.
 
I also had this up on the design wall this week...480 2-inch squares, sewn into 4 patch blocks.  Still seems a bit much to manage so...

I made thirteen nine patch blocks (with a few left over). I'll have to add the posts and sashing now.
 
As you can see, my little helper is ready to lend a hand with the sorting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for leaving a comment.