Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thank you, thank you, thank you

First of all I'd like to thank all those who took the time to comment on my posts or send me an email, it means a lot to me and well, I don't feel like I'm just sitting in my living room 'talking' to myself anymore (haha)!!


Here is my third fall/winter container. I think it still needs some dressing up as there is an empty space between the upright cedar and the lower evergreen. That's my project for the day after work, to pick up a few pumpkins and see what I can find to fill in the gap in the container. Maybe Michaels will have something fun (and inexpensive). Here's a link to a wonderful garden center in Black Diamond, just southwest of Calgary http://www.valesgreenhouse.com/ . There are some lovely photos of their containers in the 'Displays' section. If you check out their 'Products' section they have a number of shots of their hanging baskets and their kinetic wind art, which is pretty cool. It reminds me of the wind art seen in the movie Twister....remember that? Anyway, that's where I bought the plant material for my first three containers. I picked up a few more at the Home Depot (because the prices were awesome) and will make my last container this weekend.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for leaving a comment.