Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bloomin' Tuesday

Hello everyone!  I finally have a few photos of the garden to share.  Spring has been very slow to arrive this year, but I am glad to see so many favourite plants returning.  I would like to extend a warm welcome to three new followers: Karen, Heather and Sharon.

Enjoy!
Mary-Frances


My bleeding hearts are looking lush this year.


They've doubled in size this past week thanks to all the rain we had.


Primulas in the garden bed by the playhouse. 

My creeping phlox are not quite as profuse as they have been in the past...but I'm glad to see at least one plant return this year.


The always reliable elephant ears.


My double flowering plum still has buds so I expect it will be in bloom for another week at least.


One lone container of snapdragons and strawberry plants.  Time to get some planting done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for leaving a comment.