Friday, May 27, 2011

A generous Pay it Forward gift


Last fall I took part in a Pay it Forward event hosted by Anya and today I received these wonderful goodies in the mail.
Isn't that bag gorgeous??

Perfect timing too as Canada Post is set to go on strike this coming Monday.  What a lovely way to end the week, I can enjoy a nice cup of tea and curl up with a good book while the rain continues to pour outside!

The generosity of spirit found in the quilting community is truly humbling.  How fortunate I feel to be part of it.
 
A great little gift, don't you think?  Mmmh, this has me thinking of Christmas gifts now...I know it's a little early, but I have to start soon or I won't get anything finished in time! 
 
The fabric is just stunning.  I will have to guard this as I have a sneaking suspicion my daughters will want to "borrow" it!
 Mary-Frances

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful fabric! Everything looks wonderful. The bag is just great!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for leaving a comment.