Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's award season!

Hello Everyone!  It's been a grand week, with my DD back from University, taking care of my granddaughter, a guild meeting and a gathering of my Saturday sewing sisters....oh yes, and trying to squeeze in some sewing time too!  To top it all off, when I woke Sunday morning, Michele from Quilts from my crayonbox sent me an email letting me know she had nominated me for a Liebster Award...how sweet was that?

I would like to nominate the following five blogs for the award as well:

1. Linda from Linda's quiltmania

2. Mountain Quilter at My Quilting Addiction 

3. Karen at Kaholly

4. Marjorie at Marjorie's busy corner

5. Erin at Missy Mac creations

I hope you'll go visit them, say hello and see what fun projects each of them is working on.

One last thing before I go check on the little one....


Finally finished my table runner...love that Kate Spain fabric.

A quick view of the quilting, simple but effective.
Enjoy!
Mary-Frances

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award Mary Frances. You deserve it! I love your table runner and placemats - great use of strings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary-Frances, I can't thank you enough. You are very kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful runner and placemats. Have fun with the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for thinking of me! The table runner and placemats look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The table runner looks great. I love the simple quilting. I think simple quilting works best on table runners.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for leaving a comment.