Sunday, July 17, 2011

What I've been up to

Hello everyone!  Eek!  I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post.  I have so much catching up to do.  Everyone in blogland has been super busy, judging by all the wonderful posts I've found on my blogroll.  Here's a little peek at what I've been up to...

Enjoy!
Mary-Frances


I guess you could say I've been indulging in the three g's.

1. Golf
Here I am at my very first golf tournament.  I am a beginner at this crazy game and I have to say am enjoying myself quite a bit, especially when I actually hit the ball (which is not all that often sadly)!


2. Gardening
I saw these "black" petunias on sale at my local grocery store and thought I would give them a try.  I had to go with a classic black and white theme here.  The petunias are really a very, very deep and velvety purple.  Still, they do make a striking container.

3.  Goofing off!
It seems I can't get myself motivated to work on my larger quilts.  Must be the heat, or the call of the garden, or the glorious sunshine that draws me outside.  Here's a shot, a very bad one mind you, of my Cool Blues quilt.  All it needs is the binding and then it's done, but I just can't seem to get around to it.  It will just have to wait until the cooler days of fall I guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for leaving a comment.