Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Did you know....

Hello everyone!  Did you know the International Quilt Study Centre and Museum in Lincoln, Nebraska, displays quilts from their collection on-line?  It is a fabulous resource.  Their quilt of the month program features one quilt from their vast collection.  If you sign up for their free subscription, you receive an email on the 1st of each month with a description of the quilt and a link to their website to view the quilt.  February's quilt is called Yesterday: Civil Rights in the South, by Yvonne Wells, made in 1989...here's the link.. http://www.quiltstudy.org/collections/quilt_of_the_month

Enjoy!
Mary-Frances

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that info. I visited there last year and was very impressed but of course, didn't have as much time as I would have liked. Now I'll be able to look as long as I want...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for leaving a comment.