Saturday, February 5, 2011

Smells like...fresh paint!

Hello everyone!  Ah, yes, the wonderful odour of fresh paint.  There's nothing quite like it, makes you want to throw open all the windows, even in the middle of winter!! ;-)  Such is the smell of progress when you're renovating, isn't it.  Other than painting, some work was done on the master ensuite...I'm that much closer to having my shower back, yoohoo!  And, the best news of all....my washer and dryer are back where they belong and working overtime.  Who knew a functioning laundry room could bring such joy!! :-0

Enjoy!
Mary-Frances


Ensuite shower, tiled, grouted and waiting for the fixtures.
 
New tile around the jacuzzi tub, I selected an off-white subway tile.


Living room, painted and ready for the hardwood floor to be installed....Monday I hope.


Ah yes, the laundry room, tiled, painted and newly organized.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for leaving a comment.