Monday, December 13, 2010

A Blogger's Christmas Poem

Hello all!  Here's a little something I wrote just for you (with tongue firmly in cheek mind you)....


A blogger’s Christmas Poem

‘Twas twelve days before Christmas,
when all through the house,
All the bloggers were stirring,
busy clicking their mouse.

Their posts were now ready,
Written with care,
In hopes that their cyber-friends
Soon would be there.

Ready to read

About things big and small,
Of projects and recipes,
Even trips to the mall.

The quilters were busy
With their needle and thread
The gardeners were dreaming
Of warm days ahead.

Bakers were sharing
What goodies they’d made
Their cookies and candies
Temptingly displayed.

Though I am now sleepy,
It’s time for my nap,
Ready to dream of cookies and gardens
With a quilt on my lap.

I have one last little something
I really must say
To my friends out in blog-land
Have a happy holiday!

Merry Christmas to all!
 ;-) Mary-Frances

2 comments:

I love hearing from you - thanks for leaving a comment.