Thursday, December 2, 2010

Quilters and their pets

Daily Quiltspiration - Colour selection often strikes fear in the heart of the new quilter.  Let the designers do the work for you and select fabrics from a coordinating line.  This guarantees that the colours will work well together and you can focus on making your first quilt!



Hello everyone!  I just want to let you know about a wonderful photo display being held at the Quilt University website. Quilters were asked to submit photos of their pets in the quiltroom and there are some really cute ones.  http://www.quiltuniversity.com/

Be sure to check it out, it will brighten your day.  I missed the deadline for submission this year, so here's my entry.


Enjoy!
Mary-Frances


Quilt approved by Max - No matter how often I tell our dog to get off the quilt, he has to sneak back and give it his seal of approval!

1 comment:

  1. We have the same "problem" in our house. Chloe will lay on anything to do with quilting. I truly believe she was a quilter in a previous life.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for leaving a comment.