Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Last of the quilting before Christmas

Daily Quiltspiration - Don't get hung up on colour choices made in past quilts.  Each quilt is a reflection of who you were at that point in time, nothing more, nothing less.  Past quilts are testaments to the evolution of your own personal style.

Hello everyone!  Well, I spent some time in my sewing room the other day and I know it will be the last time I have to sew before Christmas.  I wanted to have at least one black and white quilt top done, but that's just not how it worked out.  Here's what I have done so far.

My posts will be few and far between during the holidays, so I would like to extend my best wishes to all of you this Christmas and for the New Year!

Enjoy!
Mary-Frances


Only sixteen of forty-two blocks made...

...and I'm already...
 
...playing with block placement!
 
What's your favourite?


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am loving this one. The blue/purple pops of color really work nicely. #1 is my favorite. Reminds me of the barn raising log cabin layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first version as well, for the same reasons...All the best for a wonderful Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #3 Mary--the black and white in a zig-zag pattern makes me think of the road of life!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for leaving a comment.