Friday, October 15, 2010

Cats, Fabric, Snow!

Good morning everyone, hope you are having a fabulous Friday!  Woke to snow this morning, which means I just have to stay home and quilt...darn!  hahaha  But first, I have a few photos to share...


Here's my hallowe'en cat.  I found her at Winner's a few weeks ago and couldn't resist!

Look at that face!  Too cute.

Here's some fabric I picked up yesterday for my Cool Blues quilt.  I'm hoping to get most of it put together today and these will come in handy for the final four blocks.


Here's Max with a bit of snow on his fur - he thought we were going outside to play and is probably wondering when I will take him for his morning walk. 
 
Here's a shot of the containers outside the back door.  I wanted to show you the snow because yesterday it was sunny and 22 degrees Celsius (72 F).  Today?  I think I'll need to dig out the hat and gloves for my walk with Max!
 Cheers,
Mary-Frances

1 comment:

  1. Those fabrics look great! I can't wait to see what you decide to do with them in the four corners of the quilt. Looking forward to the pictures! I can't believe it's snowing in Calgary. That's Canada for you! It's been crazy raining all day in Montreal, I was blown around whenever I went outside, and my umberella didn't really do anything - haha I was soaked anyway!

    Love you! Talk to you later :) Victoria

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for leaving a comment.