Friday, November 26, 2010

Another project done

Daily Quiltspiration - Your camera is a great tool to help you decide what fabrics work well together.  Place the fabrics you are thinking of using together and take a photo.  If any one fabric consistently pops out at you, remove it.
                                                                          
Hello everyone!  Well, we made it to Friday and I have another project ready to be quilted - yoohoo!  I think I need to stop piecing things together and get to the quilting, don't you?  We'll see, sometimes it's just easier to have it long-armed, especially at this time of year.  ;-)  I've also completed a few more hexies, so I have a few photos for you.

Enjoy!
Mary-Frances



Here it is, all done.  I'm quite pleased with the way this turned out.  The paisley fabric no longer overwhelms the rest of the fabric in the quilt.


Love the striped fabric in this.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for leaving a comment.