Friday, November 5, 2010

Wish I could be in Houston right now...

Hello everyone!  Happy Friday to you all.  I wish I could be with all my fellow quilting enthusiasts in Houston at the Quilt Festival.  Wouldn't that be awesome!  Someday, I'll make it, but for now, I'm very grateful to all those who are there and posting oodles of great photos for the rest of us.

Here's one link that I really like - it's The Daily Blog by Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims.  If you scroll back to October 30th on their blog, you will find some great slideshows of the quilts shown in Houston.  There's also a slideshow dated November 2nd, highlighting new fabrics that are being introduced at the festival - how cool is that? 

 (http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/blog.php

Enjoy!
Mary-Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for leaving a comment.