Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A few more hexagons

Daily Quiltspiration - Don't focus on the idea of perfection, that's the realm of the divine.  For many of us, a quilt is meant to provide warmth, to comfort, to express friendship, that in itself is enough.



Hello everyone!  I have a few more hexagons to show you.  I've managed to do a few more, but am not overextending myself as I don't want to hurt my wrist - (is there such a thing as quilter's wrist or elbow?  Just wondering).   I have 30 hexies made, I need 16 more and then I can start putting it together - yoohoo.

Enjoy!
Mary-Frances






Couldn't resist laying them out to get an idea of what the quilt will look like.  I still have to select a fabric for the setting triangles.  I'm thinking of a solid, something with a 1930's feel to it..perhaps sky blue or lilac?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for leaving a comment.